Friday, August 19, 2011

Time heals...

They say that time heals all... well, I guess I'm about to find out.

Tomorrow will be 1 month since I gave birth to our sweet little angel, Noah Christopher. July 20th will never be the same for us. It still feels like I'm dreaming... like this never happened. I'm going to wake up any time now and I will still be healthy and 9 months pregnant. I truly can't believe that I went through the most perfect pregnancy just to have it taken away from me in a matter of a few hours. Never would I have thought that the first thing I'd have to do as a parent was to plan his funeral.

Life is just so unfair sometimes. Technically, we are parents but it really doesn't feel like it. I never got to enjoy time with my son. The only things I know about him are what I learned as he was growing inside me.

Mommy misses you, Little Man...

No comments:

Post a Comment