Thank you to anyone that said prayers for my brother. He got out of the hospital this afternoon. They are pretty sure it was mostly related to his crones. From what I understand, he was very close to not making it. He got to the emergency room just in time... his blood pressure dropped to 38/25... they seriously thought the machine was broken because he shouldn't have been walking into that hospital.
Anyway, it sounds like it was an viral infection that caused an ulcer on his intestines. That ulcer ate away at the lining of his intestines which caused the stuff in there to get into his body. If you know anything about that, you know that that stuff is basically poison to your body. But thankfully he came away from it just fine... but also with a new diet which he should have had in the first place. Can't blame the kid for wanting to eat (and eating) whatever he wants. So hopefully he listens this time and does what he's supposed to so this doesn't happen again.
Other than that all finally being over, nothing new here. Tomorrow marks 2 years since one of the happiest days of my life... when we found out we were pregnant. I've dealt with a lot of hard days over the last year so I'm sure tomorrow will be ok in the end.
Oh! And Sue... if you are reading this and since I don't have any way to contact you anymore :) Thank you SO much for your kind words on my last post. They mean a lot knowing we have people praying for us and still thinking about us.
I am reading this and you are VERY welcome!!
ReplyDelete