I never thought of myself as a jealous person until recently... I guess it's because it seems like everyone but us is having kids. I'm only slightly exaggerating... I currently know 3 friends/family that are and 1 that I think is (she hasn't told me but I kind of think she is). Plus another friend that I know is trying for another (and just had a miscarriage so she was preggo).
Most of these people are on their 2nd or 3rd child.... why can't I just have 1?? That's all we want... 1 more. Is that too much to ask??? I'm really hoping the near year is better in the job field and the baby field cause I don't know how much more I can take. I know that my body just might not be ready cause they say it could take 1-2 years for your body to get back to normal after a tragedy. So it should be soon that my body gets back to normal if it's not already.
Life just really stinks sometimes and right now is my (our) crappy time. So I hope 2013 is much different for us!
On the upside... today is my last day of work until January 2nd!! I'm so excited to get away from this place for a while... and for all of my stress and sick to my stomach feeling to go away for a while. Come on 3:30!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment