Saturday, December 29, 2012

Here's to 2013!

So 2012 turned out to be a bad year right along with 2011. How long can our crappy/unlucky streak go??? We're ready for a new beginning in 2013. I'm heavily going to be searching for a job next week (First... I gotta get my house back together after working crazy hours the last 2 months) Then it's on to job searching and baby makin' again. I really hope 2013 turns out a lot better than the last 2 years.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We had an ok one. We found out so far that 2 of our friends and 1 of Craig's cousins is expecting and I still think my one friend is even though she hasn't told anyone yet. So 2013 will be full of babies... just hope (and pray!!) that we're going to be one of them as well. I can't go through another year of getting my hopes up and crushed each month. I don't know how much more I can take but with a new year begins a new time of trying. We haven't been trying at all for about 3 months so I'm hoping this round (the 3rd) is a successful one.

3 comments:

  1. I pray for you every night that you are blessed with a precious baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue! It means a lot that people are praying for us.

      Delete
  2. Always thinking of and praying for you! I hope that it happens (and SOON) <3 much love.
    Katy

    ReplyDelete