Friday, January 18, 2013

Just a Little Update

I just wanted to post a little update for the few of my readers that I have.

We have decided to start fresh this new year after taking about 3 months off from "trying". I also started doing some tests and found out some things that I'm pretty sure have been the reason we haven't gotten pregnant yet. So hopefully I am right now (still have a week to wait probably longer just to be sure). If not this month, then we hopefully will be next month.

On a brighter note... I have been getting so much support lately that I never expected. Our pastor and his wife just had a little boy in December. She sent me this lovely card telling me that she's thinking of us while celebrating the birth of their little one. And that she is there if I need to talk about Noah. They have been such WONDERFUL people to us during this whole time we've known them (almost a year now). They have been through miscarriages before so they kind of understand.

Then yesterday I got a card from my SIL (whom I mentioned is pregnant and due in about 2.5 weeks now). She said she thinks about Noah all the time and will definitely be telling her little girl about him. And that she understands if we don't visit right after she is born and we wait. I think I'll visit a couple weeks after she is born but again I won't hold her. It was nice to know she understands whatever we choose to do. Makes me feel like we are understood. She also said that now that she's pregnant and knows the emotions you get while pregnant and the anticipation of it all, she can't even begin to imagine how we feel.

So even though I have been in this HUGE slump about all the baby talk, these cards really helped me.

I also saw a post on Facebook from my MIL saying that she was having a hard day and missing Noah. I just felt like we are the only ones still missing him and thinking about him. Even though it hurts to know they are hurting still too, it's nice to know we aren't the only ones still thinking about him.

So here's to 2013 and HOPEFULLY some news soon!! About a baby AND a new job... still striving for both of those things this year.

3 comments:

  1. Noah is definitely not forgotton! I think you you all, and him often. Big hugs mama, so glad you got those cards as well!

    And I am praying for you every night! And will continue to!! Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I continue to pray for you EVERY night!

    ReplyDelete