Tuesday, July 30, 2013

2 Years Ago Today...

we said our last "Good-Bye". Two years ago today is when we laid Noah to rest. It was not only a bad day emotionally but also physically for me. You see, when I went through everything I did, the platelets, plasma and stuff they had to put in me t keep me alive added about 54 extra pounds! For me, that was HUGE since I'm only 4'9"! I was so hard on myself and wasn't looking forward to seeing anyone that day. Once we got to the funeral home, everyone's love and support made me forget about me.

I just saw a great quote on Pinterest that struck me... "You have to go through the worst, to get to the best". I hope that is true and the best is yet to come for us!

ONE MORE DAY IN JULY! Bring on August... ready for a fresh start and to finish planning and begin our much needed vacation on August 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment