
I saw this yesterday and thought how well that fits me even though I never thought about it. I can certainly say emotionally, this pregnancy is pretty hard on me. But we're getting through it and getting more and more excited as the weeks go by.
The biggest and hardest thing for me this time around is the guilt I have. I feel so guilty for being excited and preparing for this baby. But I also feel guilty for this baby because I haven't been as excited as I was with Noah. I know WAY to much bad stuff that can happen now. (I knew I shouldn't have read everything I did over the last 2 years! lol)

We saw our little one on Monday. He/she is buried pretty good in there so the doc wanted to be 100% (she was 99%) sure she was hearing the heartbeat, so she also did a quick ultrasound with pictures. Here is our sweet little one at almost 13 weeks.
My hubby even said (and I saw it!) that he gets so teary eyed when he sees our little one on the screen. And he said he's going to bawl like a baby when he holds him/her. I said it's ok to do that and I'm sure I will be too! I'm sure it's because it's something we both have wanted so bad for so long... and it's finally coming true!
I am soo excited for you guys!!!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Very happy to hear all is going well!! Been wondering how things were going! yay baby!
ReplyDelete