I was reading a blog from a lady that just lost her husband and son. She had a sentence that really struck me... granted, I didn't lose my husband but it still struck me the same.
"My identity was taken
away. I am a mother and a wife, just right now I am without my family"
I never got the chance to feel like a mother but I know I still am. I also never got to experience the joys of motherhood outside of feeling him in my belly, which was amazing! I can only wonder how it would have been if we had some time with him outside in the world.
We were really trying this month so hopefully in about a week I'll have some good news. If it doesn't happen this month, we've decided to take a break and quit worrying about it and really focus on it again in a couple months. It's so frustrating that it happened the first time last time and this time, it's taken 4 months so far. I know each pregnancy is different but I still wish it would happen already. I didn't think it was possible, but we are more ready this time than we were last time so I guess that's why it's so frustrating.
I'm still patiently waiting... that's all we can do at this point.
Believe me, patiently waiting is something that will NEVER get easier. I am hoping that you will be able to post some good news soon! Thinking of you often!
ReplyDelete