Still nothing new to report this month. I did figure out why I think we're not preggo yet... I've been thinking it was a certain week and have been wrong! So hopefully this month, we're back on track and get it right! LOL I used a fertility calculator the last time and it worked right away. So yesterday I decided to check out that calculator again and I was surprised to learn that it's not the week I thought! So here's to hoping we get it right this month :)
On Saturday, I was able to surprise my hubby with a 30th birthday party. His birthday was actually March 25th but we couldn't get the place that weekend so we picked the next weekend. It worked perfectly! His dad's b-day was Friday so he planned a guys day out Saturday which was perfect for us. But he had NO idea and was surprised! I was so proud of myself for keeping it a secret for almost 3 months! Man, is that hard to do when you live with the person.
I also told him that a friend of ours' mom invited us to church (same one I have been trying to get him to go check out) so he is willing to go with me! I'm so excited about that! We know of 2 of his friends that go there so that helped in getting him to agree. Not sure when we'll actually start but I'm hoping in the next week or 2. Next week, being Easter, they are having a 7am Sunrise Service... I don't know if he'll be up for that or not but I'm just glad I finally got him talked into at least checking it out with me. :)
So here's to hoping for some good news for next month. I've been visiting Noah's grave a lot lately. I miss him so so so much. I can't believe this month will be 9 months since this all happened. Hard to believe still that it happened to us. I still feel like it was all a dream that I was pregnant and went through everything I did. I have come along way in my healing in 9 months. It's still so hard to believe that just about 9 months ago, I was on my death bed and here I am pretty well back to what is our new "normal". I still don't have the stamina or energy sometimes but everything is coming back to me and I'm hoping to get back into somewhat of the shape I was in before. Anyway, I'll have to get some current pictures up of his gravesite. I decorated it for Easter and I think we're going to get a baby Easter flower to put on it on Sunday when we visit him for the holidays. This is definitely not how I imagined his first Easter to be...
No comments:
Post a Comment