Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A little update

I know it's been a couple days again. Not a whole lot going on. I know I do need to post some current pictures that I took of Noah's gravesite. We added some Easter stuff and visited it this past Sunday.

And I know if you've been an avid follower of my blog,  you remember I said about getting my hubby to go to a new church. Well... I did it! We went this past Sunday and we both really liked it. He also decided that he was going to play on their softball team so he went and checked that out last night. When he came home he said to me "I really hope you plan to continue to go to this church. I'm really having fun!" So I guess the time of waiting to for him to accept my offer of trying a new church, has finally paid off. I also really liked this church. The people were so friendly and accepting... something I didn't feel at our "current" church. So it looks like we will be going back this Sunday to check out an actual service. Since it was Easter Sunday and we were going with friends of ours, we went to the Sunrise Service and then Sunday School so we didn't actually go to a regular service yet. So we'll see after this weekend I guess! But so far, he's really liking it. :) YAY me! LOL

Another thing that has come up... is that my sister has asked to move in with us for a year or 2 for a change. I guess every once in a while you need a change but I never thought of this type of change. So as long as she is serious, she is moving from West Virginia this summer to live with us and go to school here. So we'll be going from no kids to a 16 year old and possibly a newborn at the end of this year. What the heck was I thinking??? I think it will be fun though. She's my baby sister that I don't get to see too often and we actually haven't lived with each other she she was 4! So this will be a big change for us but I think a fun one.

So other than that, nothing to mention... hopefully in less than 2 weeks I'll be able to update with news but for now, nothing more than that going on.

1 comment: