I'm still here. Not a whole lot going on with us. Still trying... no such luck last month so hopefully this month. I'd LOVE to be off work for the holidays this year. I'm so ready to make that announcement although if you're on FB, I won't be posting it on there for a while yet. After getting on sites about losses and everything, it's amazing how many people lose babies one way or another each day! I really feel fortunate that I was able to be pregnant for 9 months and 5 days and then to finally hold my baby even if it was the one and only time in my life I'd get to do that. I truly am at least that fortunate... really makes you think sometimes.
And we haven't been over to see our friend's baby yet... they just got home last Friday so we're giving them some space so either this weekend or sometime next week hopefully. I'm ready to see how much I can handle. It might be a setback but I'm ready to give it a try with some VERY understanding and supportive friends that we have.
So everyone keep your fingers and toes crossed that we can make it happen this month! I'm SO ready!
Praying for you mama! I hope you get another beautiful blessing quick! I can't wait to hear the good news.
ReplyDeleteHoping the meeting of the new baby goes well. I am sure it will be an emotional experience, but it sounds like these friends can understand that. Hang in there, and dont be afraid of your emotions. It is natural <3