With my 30th birthday being a mere 8 days away... I was thinking this morning about that milestone. I had always wanted and told people that I wanted at least 1 child by the time I was 30. I hoped and prayed that we would be ready and that we'd make that happen. Well, I guess I did get that little prayer answered... just not how I had envisioned it.
That was just a little thought I had this morning on my way to work. Funny how prayers are answered sometimes... I got my prayer, however, I guess I didn't pray that I would have child by 30 AND that he would still be around to help me celebrate my 30th birthday.
So here's to hoping and praying for BOTH of those things by the time I'm 31 (or around that time would be ok too!) I know God answers prayers in His own time... I just hope he gives us the chance to feel like real parents very soon.
I also did go visit another friend last night to pick something up. She has a 3 month old... I did very well and she even asked me if I was ok and if not, she would have her husband take the baby. I told her I was good and it wasn't a problem... which it really wasn't. I love how kind and considerate some people are. But that's a step in it's own. Granted, he isn't a newborn but I was ok with being around him. That was the first one under a year old that I've been around since July.
On another note, I got an email from my friend M with an idea for the whole church thing that I've been so desperately wanting... her husband (and one of my hubby's best friends) has some out of town stuff to do most weekends in February so I'm going to go with her to her Sunday School class (which is for young married adults) without my hubby cause he doesn't want to change churches. So I'm hoping I really like it and get to spend some time with her and her church and hopefully keep going back. My goal is to hopefully like this church on my own and make my hubby see that I like it as well (as long as I really do). I just like the thought of having a Sunday School class devoted to people our age... our current church has nothing really for our age group.
No comments:
Post a Comment