Thursday, February 9, 2012

Here's to 30!

Well, my 30th birthday is here... still really weird to think that I'm 30 years old. Wow! I was getting picked on a lot this week by my siblings (who are all younger might I add). But then I got to thinking 2 of my siblings are having a milestone birthday this year too. My youngest sister will be 16 in a few short weeks and then my youngest brother will be 20. Then I have another sister that will be 22 and my other brother just turned 28 in December.

So here's to another (and HOPEFULLY) a better year. I can't WAIT to make that announcement this year. At the new year, I felt like it was a whole new chapter in our lives and I really feel like 30 is the same thing... a new year, a new decade, a new everything.

I did go on Monday to Noah's gravesite... I placed a little stick heart next to his grave for Valentine's Day. I still feel so weird going there to visit him but at the same time, I feel like I need to. It's really helping me to be able to at least visit.

2 comments: