This weekend we finally got a chance to get away a little bit. We actually just went to visit my dad and some of my friends but still, it was a little get away for us. We're hoping to go back down in the Spring and just visit friends since we never get enough time with them.
Anyway, my mind was thinking of random stuff on the 3 hour trek south. The biggest thing that really seem to bother me is that I was reminded that this would have been Noah's first big trip out of town. (We probably would have gone down sooner if he were still here but still, it would have been his first trip). We hadn't been down there since last February.
So other than spending the weekend out of town, there's not much going on with us. Still waiting about 10 more days to see if we get any exciting news. I'm not getting my hopes up though since it is taking a little longer this time. But I'm sure it's all in God's plan as to when it will happen again.
10 days!! I am praying for you!! <3 Much love sweetie!
ReplyDeleteHey darling! Haven't seen you around blogger in awhile...actually its been over 10 days...lol
ReplyDeletehope you are doing well. i miss you!