Well, I did it... I visited Noah's grave for a very short time yesterday. I put carnations on my grandmother's grave site and then took 2 up to put on Noah's. I couldn't bare to stay very long and cried as soon as I stepped out of the car.
This is going to be a long, long road emotionally. I did get information back about a support group that's starting up on October 3rd. So hopefully that will help us and get us in touch with others going through something similar. We know people that have suffered miscarriages, but to me, it's not quite the same. I know that would be a hard loss too but to actually hold your child, know that he was actually born and has a birthday and that we have pictures of him, makes it harder for me. Although in a way, it makes it easier too... I will never have to wonder what he looked like. He was the cutest little red headed little boy :)
okay so im finally able to post a comment thanks to google chrome! LOL -- I just want to say that you are such a strong person and I admire you for having the courage to visit your little boy! <3
ReplyDeleteYou are so strong Brandi. And I agree, miscarriage is very different from your situation. You carried a baby, you bond with it. Very very different. I love you and pray for you every day. Keep you head up and stay strong. So glad you went to visit him. <3
ReplyDelete