Dear unborn baby
The child I have yet met
Oh how bad I want you...
Your face i havent met
Oh how long ive waited for
Still patiently am
Just wanted to let you know
I already love you and please never forget
I will never take you for granted
or complain about the lack of sleep
Just want to write you before you came to me
And let you know before hand how much you mean to me
I hope that you never leave
Tell jesus I dont want you to go
I can't bear to have anymore angels
I miss your brother so
Please god grant me a baby thats healthy and ok
I understand now why you took Noah away
Taught me to be the best mommy even if it makes others think im crazy
Ill never take a child you give me for granted jesus
I love my angel and I have so much more to give!
~Unknown
The child I have yet met
Oh how bad I want you...
Your face i havent met
Oh how long ive waited for
Still patiently am
Just wanted to let you know
I already love you and please never forget
I will never take you for granted
or complain about the lack of sleep
Just want to write you before you came to me
And let you know before hand how much you mean to me
I hope that you never leave
Tell jesus I dont want you to go
I can't bear to have anymore angels
I miss your brother so
Please god grant me a baby thats healthy and ok
I understand now why you took Noah away
Taught me to be the best mommy even if it makes others think im crazy
Ill never take a child you give me for granted jesus
I love my angel and I have so much more to give!
~Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment