Please keep a "friend" of mine in your thoughts and prayers. I say "friend" because I haven't really talked to her much since high school but I am "friends" with her on Facebook. She just lost her 6 month old son. He was born with Spina Bifida so I'm not sure if it was something due to that or what happened. But please say a prayer for them as they go through this loss. He passed on Monday and I know they found matches for 2 of his organs which is great but I also know their pain.
As for me... I'm doing ok. No luck this month either. But as I've stated in my last couple posts, we are NOT going to quit. I still want this more than anything in the world! So we're going to keep trying. Everyone around me is having babies and it's making me SO SO SO jealous!
We went to Noah's gravesite on Monday to put some roses and flowers from our garden on. We got 4 miniature rose bushes last summer when everything happened with Noah so we decided to put the only 2 that have slightly opened on his gravesite. It was the first time in about 2 months since I've been over there. It's been so hard again lately. I guess with the thoughts of his 1st "birthday" coming up in less than 2 months. We're still not sure where we are going that day but I think our parents are going with us depending on where we go. So it will be a nice getaway for all of us.
So here's to another month!
thoughts and prayers are with your "friend" :) ((HUGS)) to you!!
ReplyDelete