Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Amazing Feeling



Craig and I have seriously been talking about trying for another little one in a couple months. I feel like I did when we started talking about it over a year ago. I'm so giddy and excited again! I told him that I want to hold off on telling anyone for a couple weeks like last time so we don't get everyone's hopes up but I think I'm going to be just as excited. (I think the few of you that read this blog will be the first to know cause I'll want to tell everyone but will hold off for a while hopefully). We held off for 6 weeks without telling anyone but a few friends last time so we can do it again I'm sure.





So why is the title called "Amazing Feeling"? Because that's how I'm really starting to feel. I feel like we're getting to a good place in our lives again. I just feel so much better and feel like it's finally ok to move on. I know we will never forget Noah (his pictures are still going to be all over our house) but he would want us to get back to enjoying our lives again. I don't think he would want to see mommy and daddy so down and depressed any longer. I definitely still have my days but at the same time am excited to start another chapter of our lives.





I keep saying how I don't want the holidays to come this year but the more I think about it, the more I'm thinking next year will be the best of all years I think. We're shooting to (hopefully) get pregnant in and around February (trying to work around my work a little bit so they don't kill me for being out at the beginning of another semester lol). So with any luck, I'll be off in November and December next year and my SIL told us they were going to start trying at the beginning of the year also... so my in-laws might just have the greatest Christmas ever next year with 2 little grandbabies. I'm at least hoping and praying that happens for them! (Then our parents don't have to fight over our child this time! LOL I truly did sense a little jealousy from my in-laws last time because my mom was going to watch Noah every day but hey I'll take free babysitting anytime.)


Ok, so now I'm rambling which is the intention of this blog anyway. :)




So I will leave all my readers with what I found last night... I started looking for some ideas on how to tell our parents and such. Here is a onesie I found... although I'm still going to see if I can find another idea just to see what's out there. But here is a onesie I'm going to at least buy for our next little one:



1 comment:

  1. Love the onesie!! It is precious!! And a great way to remember Noah as well. I am praying for you - I hope it happens easily for you and the IL's! How fun that would be!

    You know I will be super anxious to hear the news..... ; ) You rock Brandi!!

    ReplyDelete