Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We Made It

Well, we made it through Thanksgiving ok... now it's on to the tougher holiday... Christmas. I am not ready for that day to arrive. I guess it's just the thought of knowing how great of a day it was last year (for those of you reading that don't know, that is the day we told our parents we were expecting).




I am definitely ready for the life that will come soon after the holidays though... the time to start trying again. We are more than ready. I want SO bad for us to add to our little family. We both want it. I just hope it happens as quick as it did last time.




So anyway, back to the thought of Christmas. I'm really dreading it and I thought working 3 jobs during this time would help, but to be honest, it doesn't. There's still the constant thought that Noah will not be with us this year like we had planned.




Over the last couple months I've had people try to tell me what God's plan was in this whole thing. Some things are just crazy and others, I've actually given thought too. I heard one the other day that really got me thinking. Someone said that maybe Noah had a lot of things wrong with him (like brain defects or something like that that went undetected). I thought that was a crazy reason but then the more I got to thinking about it... the more it made sense. I've always grown up believing that God doesn't give us more than we can handle. Now, I'm not saying Craig and I are weak people but maybe Noah did have some things wrong with him that would have been more than we could have handled.




But I guess we'll never know the reason in this lifetime... until then, we miss him more than crazy some days!

1 comment: