Things are finally starting to look up for us and we're finally starting to feel more at peace (if you want to call it that) with everything that happened in the last couple months.
Yesterday was 4 months since Noah was born. I still can't believe it's been that long... I really can't. Some days it feels like yesterday and others, it feels like a year ago.
I also met 2 other ladies on Saturday morning for a little coffee/tea date. I am SOOOO glad I got in touch with them. It really made me feel better about things after talking with them. I really hope to continue our little dates for sure. It definitely helps to get in touch with other women in the same similar situation.
Anyway, after talking with them I feel better about moving on. I was having a hard time moving on... feeling like it was way too soon. But I guess everyone has their own time frame. I was just feeling guilty about it I guess you could say. But both of these women suffered their loss (one a stillborn at 36 weeks and one to SIDS when he was 4 months old) just last month and are already thinking about trying again. So I realized that I shouldn't feel guilty for still wanting another child so soon. Granted, we are going to wait until January or February but I feel like we're a lot more ready after talking with them. I feel like I shouldn't feel guilty about having another child. No, another child will not ever replace Noah but we also can't stop our lives. I want to be a mother and actually feel like a mother some day. I was so ready for this last fall... and more than a year later, I'm still so ready for it.
So I think we've truly decided to start trying again in the new year (unless for some reason it happens before then). They keep messing up my perscription for the pill (not sure how) so I decided to just quit now. I was going to take it through December but since they're having issues filling it, I'm done now.
So now, I'm on the search for our way of telling our parents of our (hopeful) arrival in the near future. Gotta start now since it only took 3 weeks to get preggo last time! Hopefully we'll be just as lucky this time too. I'm thinking the onsie I described in an earlier post that I saw someone else do. It's so cute and a great little keepsake for the next one to remember their big brother.
Yesterday was 4 months since Noah was born. I still can't believe it's been that long... I really can't. Some days it feels like yesterday and others, it feels like a year ago.
I also met 2 other ladies on Saturday morning for a little coffee/tea date. I am SOOOO glad I got in touch with them. It really made me feel better about things after talking with them. I really hope to continue our little dates for sure. It definitely helps to get in touch with other women in the same similar situation.
Anyway, after talking with them I feel better about moving on. I was having a hard time moving on... feeling like it was way too soon. But I guess everyone has their own time frame. I was just feeling guilty about it I guess you could say. But both of these women suffered their loss (one a stillborn at 36 weeks and one to SIDS when he was 4 months old) just last month and are already thinking about trying again. So I realized that I shouldn't feel guilty for still wanting another child so soon. Granted, we are going to wait until January or February but I feel like we're a lot more ready after talking with them. I feel like I shouldn't feel guilty about having another child. No, another child will not ever replace Noah but we also can't stop our lives. I want to be a mother and actually feel like a mother some day. I was so ready for this last fall... and more than a year later, I'm still so ready for it.
So I think we've truly decided to start trying again in the new year (unless for some reason it happens before then). They keep messing up my perscription for the pill (not sure how) so I decided to just quit now. I was going to take it through December but since they're having issues filling it, I'm done now.
So now, I'm on the search for our way of telling our parents of our (hopeful) arrival in the near future. Gotta start now since it only took 3 weeks to get preggo last time! Hopefully we'll be just as lucky this time too. I'm thinking the onsie I described in an earlier post that I saw someone else do. It's so cute and a great little keepsake for the next one to remember their big brother.
So happy for you Brandi. Maybe they keep messing up your prescription for a reason. : ) God's little signs? Who knows. I am praying for success mama. I pray it happens fast for you too. As Kellie said "God doesnt send replacements, he sends reinforcements." I think it is true. God sends us all our little blessings - in His timing. I want you to be happy. Good luck sweetie!!
ReplyDelete