Even through everything that happened 4 months ago, we still have so much to be thankful for this year... more than we ever knew!
First off, I am so thankful that I am alive... plain and simple. This unfortunate event almost claimed my life as well so I'm very thankful to be alive and for the great doctor that I had that day!
The second thing I'm most thankful for is my husband... I don't know how I could have gotten through this without him. He is definitely my strength through it all. I just wish we didn't have to go through it, but at the same time, it made us stronger and realize that we were definitely made for each other. Together, we can get through anything!
I'm thirdly (word? lol) thankful for all my awesome friends and family. I really couldn't have done it without each of them as well. My mom was the biggest help to us. If it weren't for her, I'd been sitting in a chair for 8+ hours each day while Craig was at work because I couldn't get off the couch or use the bathroom by myself!
And even though he is no longer with us... I am VERY thankful for my son! The very short time that we "knew" him, he taught us not to take life for granted. I had the greatest pregnancy anyone could have (no sickness, very little swelling, very little aching back or joints) had and looking back, we didn't have a worry in the world and thought everything was going to be fine the rest of the way through. He really did teach us how precious life is.
Happy belated thanksgiving!! <3 Nominated you for the liebster blog award! :D
ReplyDelete