Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Year Ago (Almost)...

Monday will be a year ago that we found out that we were expecting our little angel. I can't believe it's been a year already. What a (crappy) year it's been!

I went again today to visit his gravesite now that they have the correct grave marker on it. It looks so much better than before. They left the 2 little images off of it and as you can see, it makes it not so blah. I still hate that I have to go "visit" my son. I still miss him like crazy. Life's just not fair sometimes!!
We also carved pumpkins for Halloween and we got a little white one just because. While we were carving our other ones, we decided to carve one for Noah (my hubby carved it out).
I also was searching online tonight for something and ended up ordering a pendant of the ribbon for Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness (See the picture below for what the ribbon looks like. I didn't even realize they had a ribbon for it). I also stumbled across my tattoo that I'm going to get in memory of Noah. Now I have to decide where to get it. I have one on my lower back but it's so hidden so I want to get it somewhere that I can hide it yet show it off if I want to. Here is the one I think I want to get it with Noah's name across the pink part and his birthdate on the top of the ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. that ribbon is actually the same one for infertility too. I thought about getting a bead or charm with it on it.

    i am so sorry that you have to go visit your son. i wish you didnt go through this!!!

    thinking of you always!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Low the pumpkin and love the tattoo! I think the shoulder is a great spot. Easily hidden if needed but easily shown too. You could also donansmaller version on the inside of your wrist. I want a tattoo there. Hugs Brandi. I wish things were different. ;(

    ReplyDelete